CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas 2011

Yes, I'm posting about Christmas 2011 on December 20th. That's because Justie will be flying on Christmas weekend so we decided to celebrate a week early. :)

We had a great weekend! I went to my parents' house after work on Friday then Justie flew into OKC on Saturday. He arrived just in time to go to Brooke's wedding. I can't believe I didn't take any pictures but she was beautiful! We danced the night away then went back to Oney. Sunday morning we woke up and Justie opened his Christmas presents from my parents. "Santa" brought him a little stocking with lots of stuff from Spartan. Justie went to Spartan (flight school) in Tulsa right after high school before he went to OSU. Here's a picture of one of his many Spartan gifts.It was fun to watch him open his gifts. I'm really glad we got to spend this time together since he will be away for Christmas.

Here he is with his haul! He got a little travel bag for his toiletries, new thermal underwear and some coffee. :)





Once he was finished opening gifts we got ready and drove to Orlando to celebrate Christmas with his side of the family. It worked out perfectly since Kayla, Joey and Will will be away for Christmas too. Here's a picture of Will opening one of his gifts.






My Mom has collected annual Christmas ornaments since before I was born. Tyler and I always have a great time finding our favorite ones on the tree. :) I've taken pictures of some of my favorites and shared them below. I wanted to start with one from my own little collection I've started. This is our Christmas ornament for the year. "Our First Christmas"


Mom's 2011 ornament



Mom and Dad's first Christmas Together


My first Christmas (1983)



Tyler's first Christmas (1990) sorry for the poor picture quality



This one is quickly becoming one of my favorites... I'm sure you know why :)



Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment