CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 14, 2011

Fun Times in Oney!

Last weekend we got to go to Oney and spend some time with my family. :) I wanted to take Justie to some of my Mema's land and see if he might want to hunt there next year- I sure hope I don't end up regretting that! We lucked out because there was an auction happening at our neighbors house and boy does my Mom like an auction :)

I was really proud of Justie- there were TONS of "treasures" at the auction that were going for about a dollar and he did a pretty good job of controlling himself. Until that is, he got this little jewel...
Turns out it's a painting by Edward Thomas called Red Watermill. I've tried to look around online to see what it might be worth but there's a pretty wide range of prices. Who knows...we may have just lucked out!

My family has never really been into hunting but I guess Justie got my Mema pretty excited about it.



I wish I had more pictures to share but our weekend got cut a little short because Justie got called in to work. He's on his way home from Nashville as we speak- this flying stuff is so exciting! Maybe someday he'll see how fun blogging is and will start taking pictures on his trips.


No comments:

Post a Comment