CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 28, 2011

We're no Kardashians...

Justie and I are on the final count down to our wedding- Just 2 days left! I love keeping up with what my friends are up to by reading their blogs so I thought I would start my own so people can see and read about the wedding and what happens in our lives after the big day. I'll admit, we aren't always the most interesting couple (we really enjoy our TV time) so "Keeping up with the Golays" may be a little misleading. If you're expecting us to be as entertaining as the Kardashians, you've got the wrong blog. But, if you want to see how we celebrate the beginning of our lives together and read about what we're up to, you've come to the right place.


I'm still learning how to blog and haven't exactly gotten the picture adding down yet but if you want to see some of our engagement pictures feel free to visit our photographer's webpage at www.rebeccamanneyphotography.com. My friend, Rebecca, did a great job on our photos. We were both so happy with how they turned out. I met Rebecca when I worked as a recruiter for OSU. At the time she was recruiting for SWOSU. We both did some recuriting in northwest Oklahoma so when college fair season came along we were guaranteed to have a good time! I'll save some of those stories for another post. :) She's also taking pictures at our wedding...hope she's able to hide this mountain of a pimple on my chin! I guess we'll find out soon.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for blogging! I can't wait to read all about what's going on at the Golay house!

    ReplyDelete