CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 29, 2011

"The last supper" and the Bacon Weave!




Yay! I learned how to upload pictures from our new camera :) Last night was my first attempt at chicken piccata. My soon to be sister-in-law makes THE BEST chicken piccata but I was pretty proud of mine too.


Here's the caesar salad I made to go with it. I really just wanted to show off those pretty flowers Justie got me! He brought home two flowers last week on the second anniversary of the day we met...such a sweetie.



We joked that this was our "last supper" together. Next time we eat supper together we will be married!




What's that Justie's making you ask.... It's a Bacon Weave!. After Justie's bachelor party at Beaver Lake he came home with a ton of extra bacon. He decided to make this creation this morning for breakfast.



Here's the finished bacon weave on the griddle...


Done! If you think this is bad you're really going to be amazed when I tell you how he ate it. He made a "sandwich" with a waffle, the bacon weave and fried eggs!





















No comments:

Post a Comment