CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 2, 2011

A birthday, specs and Baby Aguirre!

What do these three things have in common? Well, it's what we've been up to lately.

I got to celebrate my birthday a little more with Joey, Kayla, Greg and Sami! We had the best time at Bonefish Grill! (is Bonefish one word or two?)

Greg's birthday is only one day from mine so we got two of these fun desserts!

Greg REALLY enjoyed his! :)

Our nephew, Will got some new specs recently. I got to babysit him for a little while the other day and we had lots of fun. I wanted to share this picture to show off his new glasses- which by the way, have already been totalled- guess that's boys for ya! I also wanted to share one of his cute little sayings. That green pillow he's next to had little beads on the edges. He told me that pillow had earrings! Soooo cute. :)

I told you in the last post that our friends were expecting and.....they didn't keep us waiting long! Here's little baby Aguirre. Justie and I took the new parents some stew last week and got to meet the little guy. Congratulations Pablo and Amanda!







No comments:

Post a Comment