CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Scary Things

That title should warn you.... this is going to be scary! I'm going to start off with one of the scariest things I've seen in a while. My husband in the kitchen!....with a 3 year old! It actually turned out pretty well but this could have gone really wrong. :)

Justie and Will (our nephew) were making Halloween cookies here. I made some sugar cookie dough then they rolled it out and used Halloween cookie cutters and orange and black sprinkles to decorate the cookies. I couldn't tell you why I didn't get a picture of the cookies....


Joey, Kayla and Will all came over to carve pumpkins and eat Justie's favorite meal- beans! I was really proud of Will in this picture. I was super scared of the "pumpkin guts". Justie tried to get him to touch the nasty insides of the pumpkins and you would have thought he had been shot. He got pretty brave at the end though.



Here he is with his final product. Here are three of our creations...Kayla hadn't finished hers at this point but this was the best picture I could get. I free handed the one on the left...it's supposed to be an owl in a tree but one of the owl ears fell off. The next one is Will's and then Justie's scary face.

Here they all are on our front porch. Just so you know, I tried to take those stickers off the flower pots and they wouldn't come off. :) They don't look as good when I turn them around.
Some of those pumpkins looked kind of scary but this is probably the most frightening part of all....the next time you're flying, this could be in the cockpit!





Doesn't he look handsome in his uniform? Justie got behind the wheel, or joystick, or whatever they call it :) of his first American Eagle plane today. (Ok, I looked it up...I think it's called a Yoke)










No comments:

Post a Comment