CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Tulsa Fair

Justie and I got to go to the Tulsa Fair on Tuesday. We ate. I could probably just end this post there... :) I'll go ahead and give a few more details but this picture pretty much sums it up.

I've heard of all kinds of strange foods at the fair but this one was pretty unusual. Chocolate covered bacon- if you know my husband, you know this will probably be recreated at our house soon...(you'll recall the "bacon weave" from a previous post)


Not a great picture but I had to share my corn dog. I waited all year for this and I was highly disappointed :( Next year I'm going to switch it up.



Justie sure wasn't diappointed though... you can tell he really enjoyed his ribs. :) hahaha!




We did play a couple games between our food stops. This was my favorite one, we didn't win but I sure had fun.




We also had a funnel cake and paid $2 to see the "smallest horse in the world"- another big disappointment. I don't mean to sound like a downer though, we had a GREAT time!








No comments:

Post a Comment