CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 19, 2012

I know, I know...

I've been doing a terrible job of keeping the blog updated. We've had A LOT going on! I started a new job with SandRidge Energy and we moved to OKC! It's been crazy around here wrapping up the holidays, moving, starting a new job and trying to keep up with Justie's schedule. He's still really loving flying for American Eagle. This month he's been based in New York! I wish I could post some of the pictures he's sent me from the plane above New York City (I promise he wasn't flying the plane when he took the pictures). Starting in February he's going to based in Dallas which will be great for us since he won't have to travel so far to get to work.
I'm loving my new job too! I'm a Regulatory Technician at SandRidge and I can't even begin to explain how much I've already learned. I work with a really great group of people and am really loving what I'm doing.
I mentioned that we moved to OKC. Justie and I decided to take pretty drastic measures to save money and buy a house. So.... we're living in a 1 bedroom apartment, we cut out cable and are sticking to our budget. It's really not been too bad but I do miss our house in Tulsa. I snapped this picture before we pulled away in the Uhaul so I could remember all of the great times we had there!
We loved Tulsa but we're falling in love with OKC too! Here's a picture of us at a Thunder game (the tickets were free from work! I told you...we're on a budget and SandRidge is great- they even gave me the Thunder t-shirt!)



I had some more Christmas pictures on my camera that I wanted to share. Here's Sidney in her Christmas outfit! She's staying with my parents while we're in the apartment. My Dad thinks she's having separation anxiety because she's been acting up...I miss her too!

We celebrated Christmas at my Aunt Rhonda and Uncle Rodney's house this year. We had so much fun visiting, playing games and playing dirty santa. Tyler was saying on the way there that he always gets the sort end of the stick when we play dirty santa. His luck changed this year though...he ended up with a case of beer! Now that the "little boys" in our family are growing up and turning 21 I guess we'll have to get used to the new gifts!


This is my Aunt Cindy, Uncle Don and cousin Aaron. They made the trip up from Ft. Worth to see us in OKC. Uncle Don was the master mind behind the beer gift!

They say a baby changes everything and I think this next picture proves it's true...


Okay everyone... get together for the family picture. One.... Two... Oh let's make the baby smile :) I LOVED this picture.


But then again...can you blame them. Isn't he the cutest?!


No comments:

Post a Comment