CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 11, 2011

I'm Still Here!

So... I've been a really bad blogger lately! I do have a couple excuses (broke a camera and was short a computer for a while) but the important thing is I'm back. :)

We've been pretty busy lately. The most important news over the last several weeks is that Justie got a new job! He's been training to be a pilot for American Eagle Airlines. Anyone who knows my husband knows he was literally born to fly. I'm so proud of him! Here's a picture from his first day of his new job.

Now, don't think that just because he's started this new job I haven't been keeping him busy at home. We were so lucky to get a lot of gift cards for our wedding and we decided to use them to buy a new grill! The only problem was that it needed to be assembled. Here he is putting the grill together. You can tell it was a pretty big upgrade...our old grill is there on the right. :)

While Justie's been busy with his new job I've been keeping myself pretty busy as well. I got to spend quite a bit of time with my new family. My sister-in-law and Justie's cousin went with me to the Tulsa Farmer's Market and I came home with quite the haul! Doesn't this stuff look great? I put that basil in some water and then planted it and to my surprise I didn't kill it off. :) It's actually looking pretty good.I've also visited my sister-in-law at her house several times. Her husband got an awesome new truck! (Please don't tell my father-in-law I said that...he HATES Fords). The truck really is great though. There's so much room! I'm secretly planning a road trip :)
While I was there our little nephew decided to run through the sprinkler. Isn't he cute?


Thursday I went to the OSU game with some friends and met up with my parents. Check out all the orange! Go Pokes!






2 comments:

  1. First off, that grill was very difficult to assemble. The parts were not labeled and the pictures were way off. Took me quite a while to get it together, but it was worth it for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have to say.....its cool but I'm still not used to having/being called a sister-in-law!!!!!

    ReplyDelete